It’s probably worth taking a UK wide road-trip to try every last one of these delicious treats!
1) A peanut butter and jelly doughnut from Crosstown Doughnuts, London
Everything that a doughnut should be.
2) Cookie Butter Cupcakes at Lily Pink Bakery, Belfast
One of the best things to eat in Belfast.
3) Salt Caramel Brownie Pie from Noisette Bakehouse, Leeds
Who doesn’t like a trip to a bakery?!
4) A Chelsea bun at Fitzbillies, Cambridge
A Cambridge must and perfect with a cup of tea.
5) A vegan pretzel doughnut from Mighty Food Fight, Bristol
So good you won’t miss dairy.
6) A waffle cone at Yumi’s, Nottingham
Delicious and as big as your head!
7) Brioche French toast at Cafe Gandolfi, Glasgow
A Glasgow must and suitable for any time of day.
8) A slice of rainbow cake at Teacup Kitchen, Manchester
The perfect cake with the perfect cup of tea.
9) Kinako French toast with green tea ice cream at Shackfuyu
Crunchy and soft, all at the same time. Wash it down with some sake because why not?
10) A deep-fried Mars Bar at the Royal Mile Tavern, Edinburgh
A guilty pleasure gone fancy.
11) A doughnut sundae from You Doughnut, London
Pure heaven in a tub.
12) Welsh cakes from Fabulous Welsh Cakes, Cardiff
The welsh can’t seem to get enough so give these beauties a try.
13) Waffles and Ice Cream at G&D’s Cafe, Oxford
The perfect combination!
14) Cheesecake at Olive & Bean Cafe, Newcastle
Incredibly decadent, and not made for sharing.
15) A rocky road waffle from the Bournville Waffle Company, Birmingham
One of Birmingham’s best street foods
16) Brioche bread pudding at Salt, Canterbury
Comfort food to the max!
17) A Sally Lunn at Sally Lunn’s, Bath
Rich and delightful
18) A vegan cookie ice-cream sandwich from Cookies and Scream, London
You won’t believe how good this is! Enjoy…